Back Pain Management Solutions - Cost and Efficiency in Canada
How can you manage your back or neck pain, how much do you pay for it and how effective is it?
1) A chiropractor may cost up to $3240/year. It is a good solution after accidents or injuries, but it also is a temporary solution, which means is not permanent and does not include prevention. You have to go back to feel better. There are severe types of chiropractic treatments for lower back pain:
Spinal manipulation and manual manipulation.
This type of manual manipulation refers to a high-velocity, short lever arm thrust that is applied to the abnormal vertebra with the goal of improving functionality, reducing nerve irritability and restoring range of motion in the back. It is also commonly known as "chiropractic adjustment".
Chiropractic mobilisation refers to low-velocity manipulation, movement and stretching of the muscles and joints, with the goal of increasing the range of motion within those areas.
2) Prescription drugs may cost up to $1770/year and it is a temporary solution besides this approach can be highly addictive. You have to use the medication on a regular basis to feel better. There are several types that are being used for the back pain treatment:
- codeine (only available in generic form)
- fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic, Fentora)
- hydrocodone (Hysingla ER, Zohydro ER)
- hydrocodone/acetaminophen (Lorcet, Lortab, Norco, Vicodin)
- hydromorphone (Dilaudid, Exalgo)
- meperidine (Demerol)
- methadone (Dolophine, Methadose)
- morphine (Astramorph, Avinza, Kadian, MS Contin, Ora-Morph SR)
- oxycodone (OxyContin, Oxecta, Roxicodone)
- oxycodone and acetaminophen (Percocet, Endocet, Roxicet)
- oxycodone and naloxone (Targiniq ER)
- Suitable for all-day sitting
- Self-adjusts for comfort
- Straighten curved back
- Relieves pressure on discs
- Ensures upright body posture
- Strengthens deep stabilising muscles
- Ensures blood circulation in lower limbs
- Relieves pressure on the lungs and stomach
FREE Shipping Anywhere in Canada
Alberta AB, British Columbia BC, Manitoba MN, New Brunswick NB, Newfoundland and Labrador NL, Northwest Territories NT, Nova Scotia NS, Nunavut NU, Ontario ON, Prince Edward Island PEI, Quebec QC, Saskatchewan SK, Yukon YT (Alberta, Colombie-Britannique, Nouveau-Brunswick, Terre-Neuve-et-Labrador, Territoires du Nord-Ouest, Nouvelle-Écosse, Nunavut, Ontario, Île-du-Prince-Édouard, Québec, Saskatchewan, Yukon)
Back Pain Relief
SpinaliS Chairs will work out your core muscles for you. Just sit, do your thing and leave everything else up to SpinaliS. STRONG CORE MUSCLES = NO BACK PAIN
SpinaliS chairs were developed with the help of doctors and evaluated as medical device Class I. Clinical evaluation of the medical device was processed by multiple clinics in Europe. However, in Canada, it is not possible to claim SpinaliS chairs to write your taxes off and they are not covered by any kind of medical insurance or health plan, yet.
Abs and Back Workout
Work out while sitting on any of the SpinaliS chairs and performing your daily tasks at the office or home.
Stylish Office Chairs
The design of the SpinaliS Chairs is an eye candy - your customers will definitely notice them!
Yoga Ball Alternative
It is recommended not to sit longer than 2 hours on a yoga ball, but on the SpinaliS chairs, you can sit all day long.
Standing Desk Alternative
Standing actually is another passive position. SpinaliS chair will make your body sit actively and subconsciously use your core and back muscles, without thinking if you should stand or sit while focusing on your work.
Who does use SpinaliS?
For people who seeks relief from back aches or simply wants to invest in personal health and fitness care.
Companies sitting on SpinaliS: Google, Dubai Airport, SONY, IBM, DELL, Skoda Auto, CSOB Bank, Unicredit Bank, Vodafone and many more.
ph: 778 989 0637
Unique Chairs for Healthy Back and Great Posture - FREE SHIPPING in Canada